Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Digital Technology and Inventions

     I recently came across this article http://focustaiwan.tw/ShowNews/WebNews_Detail.aspx?ID=201009220013&Type=aECO.  It states that the digital data processing technology had the highest number of applications for invention patents.  This statistic is for Taiwan, however, it reflects the increase in use of technology reflecting new and popular gadgets such as iPhones, iPads, internet technology, and so on.  I think this is very reassuring since I am an Information Systems Management major, and I deal a lot with technology. 
     It's a long shot, but I have hopes and aspirations of one day inventing a new business process or some sort of technology that will help hundreds (or even thousands) of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment