Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Smart Phone Potentials

     After going through the Innovation Expo and hearing what various other groups decided to do with their projects, it seemed as if there was a fair amount of products that incorporated smart phones and their apps.  I am still one of the few people I know of that doesn't currently have a smart phone, but I am aware of their incredible potential.  I believe that as technology continues to increase at an exponential rate, that smart phones will become more incorporated into people's every day lives.
     Two of the groups that presented had ideas to link a home security system and one's personal wardrobe to a smart phone app.  These both seem very realistic at the current time, but it makes me curious about what smart phone's potentials could be in the very near future.  If these phones could integrate RFIDs or other wireless technologies, I believe the potential is unstoppable. 
     I firmly believe that in the near future, smart phones will have the same sort of impact on people's lives that the computer and internet currently does.

No comments:

Post a Comment